NATURE’S ART: Following a basketball game the night of Jan. 5 at Gothenburg High School, someone etched “N” and “Suh” and number “93” on the icy fence surrounding the track in honor of Husker football star Ndamukong Suh. The morning of Jan. 6, Gothenburg and surrounding area was painted with ice crystals as shown by these photographs taken on south Cottonwood Drive of a fence and corral.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins