Chalking up spring
PERFECT PARK DAY: The Schmeeckle kids took advantage of delightful weather Sunday afternoon and took buckets of chalk to Ehmen Park where they drew pictures and wrote messages about spring. Temperatures climbed to 74 degrees to take the bite out of the cold the area experienced the end of February and early March. After predicted precipitation Tuesday, spring-like temperatures were forecast the rest of the week. Pictured are Matthew Schmeeckle (left), a Gothenburg seventh grader, and his little sister, Erin, 4.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship