Global Experience offered for two youths to India
Rotary District 5630 of Nebraska and District 3190 of India are announcing the launch of the Global Experience in India for youth.
This is a two-week journey to India where two youth ages 18-23 will join leaders and exchange ideas.
District 5630 leaders are looking to expand its relationship with this India district following the $92,000 literacy grant in India. Students will be expected to embrace Rotary’s spirit of engaging in volunteer activities.
This international learning opportunity will be given to the best two candidates by filling out the application at www.rotary5630.org/ or by contacting local Rotary Club member Brett Meyer at 308-529-1518.
This project is funded by the contributions of Rotarians and district designated funds in Nebraska.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout