Passageway project proceeds
Easier access: If you’ve watched a track meet or attended a football game at Gothenburg High School, you may have experienced the difficulties of moving through the crowd. A $10,000 construction project, that started two weeks ago, will likely provide a route for spectators to make their way to different parts of the stadium area more easily. A passageway known as “the tunnel,” where football equipment was stored, has been cleaned out and remodeled. Maintenance director Jay Holmes said the project is “pretty straight forward,” noting that new doors and lights will be added as well as a paint job. Holmes said they hope to finish the project before the Swedes’ first track meet in mid April.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested