Gas siphoning problem locally
Gothenburg police are investigating a rash of gas siphonings around town.
In the past two weeks, five incidents were reported to police in areas throughout the city.
Police officials suggest that residents park vehicles in driveways and garages or buy a locking gas cap if parking on the street is the only option.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout