Franzen climbs all-time chart in shot
Gothenburg won five events in the Cozad Triangular girls track meet on April 1.
The non-scoring meet included the Swedes, Cozad and Brady.
Emily Franzen’s winning discus throw of 118-2 boosted her a spot to ninth on the Swede all-time chart. She also won the shot with a toss of 36-8.
Madi Gilg raced to first in the 100-meter dash with a time of 13.37 seconds.
Sydney Gruber won the 3200-meter run with a 14:38.11 clocking.
Capturing first in the long jump with an effort of 15-8 was Kasey Wellmann.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout