Franzen climbs all-time chart in shot
Gothenburg won five events in the Cozad Triangular girls track meet on April 1.
The non-scoring meet included the Swedes, Cozad and Brady.
Emily Franzen’s winning discus throw of 118-2 boosted her a spot to ninth on the Swede all-time chart. She also won the shot with a toss of 36-8.
Madi Gilg raced to first in the 100-meter dash with a time of 13.37 seconds.
Sydney Gruber won the 3200-meter run with a 14:38.11 clocking.
Capturing first in the long jump with an effort of 15-8 was Kasey Wellmann.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC