Future Prairie Wolf
NWU COMMIT: Gothenburg High School senior Regan Geiken will be competing in volleyball for the Nebraska Wesleyan University Prairie Wolves next fall. Geiken was a key to the Swede success in 2013 that saw Gothenburg post its best ever record of 27-5. She was second on the team in attacks, serve receives, digs and blocks. Her name is on the Swede all-time Top 10 chart in nine spots. “We are extremely happy to have her in our program and know that she will do outstanding things for us the next four years, said NWU coach Rayna Cain. Pictured with Regan are, l-r: parents Lisa and Shane Geiken, Swede coach Mary Clark and Cain.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly