Scores don’t match weather at Broken Bow
Gothenburg golfers couldn’t warm up to weather conditions that were close to ideal Friday at the Broken Bow Invitational.
The Swedes were hampered when senior Adam Speck couldn’t play because of back pain. As a result, the team had five players, rather than the usual six, with four scores counting.
Gothenburg finished in 10th place with a 404. Three Swedes carded even 100s—Dominic Long, Riley Ostendorf and Brett Mann.
Holdrege was the team champion with a 347. Nolan Breece of Holdrege was the meet medalist with a 76.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president