Scores don’t match weather at Broken Bow
Gothenburg golfers couldn’t warm up to weather conditions that were close to ideal Friday at the Broken Bow Invitational.
The Swedes were hampered when senior Adam Speck couldn’t play because of back pain. As a result, the team had five players, rather than the usual six, with four scores counting.
Gothenburg finished in 10th place with a 404. Three Swedes carded even 100s—Dominic Long, Riley Ostendorf and Brett Mann.
Holdrege was the team champion with a 347. Nolan Breece of Holdrege was the meet medalist with a 76.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics