Scores don’t match weather at Broken Bow
Gothenburg golfers couldn’t warm up to weather conditions that were close to ideal Friday at the Broken Bow Invitational.
The Swedes were hampered when senior Adam Speck couldn’t play because of back pain. As a result, the team had five players, rather than the usual six, with four scores counting.
Gothenburg finished in 10th place with a 404. Three Swedes carded even 100s—Dominic Long, Riley Ostendorf and Brett Mann.
Holdrege was the team champion with a 347. Nolan Breece of Holdrege was the meet medalist with a 76.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship