Students spend Friday outdoors
Outdoor Education: Dudley Elementary sixth graders participated in numerous activities at an interstate lake south of Willow Island Friday as part of the school’s Outdoor Education program. Right, Olivia Jorgenson hides in the grass during a session on camouflage and nature, led by Lawrence Wendelin.Left, community members Jim Graff and Dan Frerichs taught students about archery in the morning and fishing in the afternoon. Students and adults helped with various classes during the day. Pictured (left) are, l-r: Julie Davis, Addisyn Gibbens, Bailey Donahue and Lilianna Sitorius.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action