No charges filed in gunshot case
No charges will be filed against a man who was shooting a gun in the 600 Block of Ninth Street on April 27.
Police chief Randy Olson said an investigation determined that the discharge was accidental.
The man was intoxicated at the time and firearms were removed and turned over to a family member for safe keeping, he said.
Olson said there were no injuries or property damage.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities