Swede spirit breakfast
STUDENTS HONORED: Gothenburg High School juniors and seniors were honored at a Swede Spirit ceremony Thursday morning in the high school cafeteria where they were recognized, received a medallion and had their picture taken with the staff member who nominated them.Students and their parents were also treated to breakfast. Pictured (foreground) are, l-r: Kelly Lacy and her daughter, Alexis Brian, special education teacher Sherry Damrow and her nominated student, Paula Cardenas.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship