Heightened senses experience
Loss of Sight: Physiology students at Gothenburg High School were blindfolded Thursday and traveled to Peterson’s Supermarket in vans. Once there, they maneuvered the store, with a bit of help, to find snacks which they bought while blindfolded.Biology teacher Maggie Tiller said the exercise was for students to experience heightened senses. Several complained of feeling tired and dizzy after their grocery store excursion. Pictured are, l-r: Trenton Long, Taylor Mroczek, Kayla Trevino, Abbie Mazour and Brett Mann.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action