Dodging several bullets
TNT: Eric Roe looks for a target during the round robin portion of the Brady FCCLA chapter’s charity dodgeball tournament on Saturday. The event raised about $300 that will be donated to the University of Nebraska Medical Center’s leukemia team to research a cure for chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins