Dodging several bullets
TNT: Eric Roe looks for a target during the round robin portion of the Brady FCCLA chapter’s charity dodgeball tournament on Saturday. The event raised about $300 that will be donated to the University of Nebraska Medical Center’s leukemia team to research a cure for chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action