Dodging several bullets
TNT: Eric Roe looks for a target during the round robin portion of the Brady FCCLA chapter’s charity dodgeball tournament on Saturday. The event raised about $300 that will be donated to the University of Nebraska Medical Center’s leukemia team to research a cure for chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly