Science fair winners
RECOGNITION: Students with winning science fair projects were announced during a display of their experiments and research in the Dudley Elementary gymnasium on Jan. 27. Winning projects and others will compete at a regional science fair on March 25 in North Platte. Winners there qualify for the state meet on April 23 in Lincoln. They are, l-r: First row (life science)—Rebecca Anderson, gold; Carson Messersmith, silver; Brett Mann, bronze; McKinley Harm, fourth; Taylor Mroczek, fifth; Second row (group project)—Brittany Melvin, gold; Pete Peterson, silver; Dylan Siemering, bronze; Jordan Baker, fourth; Monique Massie, fifth; Third row (physical science)—Haley Maline, gold; Amanda Kowalewski, silver; Trenton Long, bronze; Blake Ristine, fifth; Alayna Collins, fourth.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.