Science fair winners
RECOGNITION: Students with winning science fair projects were announced during a display of their experiments and research in the Dudley Elementary gymnasium on Jan. 27. Winning projects and others will compete at a regional science fair on March 25 in North Platte. Winners there qualify for the state meet on April 23 in Lincoln. They are, l-r: First row (life science)—Rebecca Anderson, gold; Carson Messersmith, silver; Brett Mann, bronze; McKinley Harm, fourth; Taylor Mroczek, fifth; Second row (group project)—Brittany Melvin, gold; Pete Peterson, silver; Dylan Siemering, bronze; Jordan Baker, fourth; Monique Massie, fifth; Third row (physical science)—Haley Maline, gold; Amanda Kowalewski, silver; Trenton Long, bronze; Blake Ristine, fifth; Alayna Collins, fourth.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action