Seek alternatives to Yellow Tail
If you love wine with your steak, pork chop or chicken breast, please know that Yellow Tail wines are not a good choice. Recently Yellow Tail announced a $100,000 donation to the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS). Do not confuse HSUS with the local animal shelters, they have no connection whatever. HSUS is actually a very rich political lobbying organization whose chief goal is to eliminate all animal agriculture from the United States, forcing everyone into a vegan diet. We ask readers to refrain from buying Yellow Tail wines and share your opinion of its donation on its Face-book page or its Web site. Thankfully here in Nebraska we have many wonderful local wines to choose from and encourage readers to buy locally.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action