ALL FOR LAUGHS: Gothenburg High School speech students entertained the community Monday night at the Sun Theatre during Comedy Night. Right, Jeramie VanAcker and Willis MIddleton perform a duet.
Below, Ashlee Bruntz acts out her entertainment selection. During district competition on March 3, VanAcker and Middleton took second place in duet acting while Bruntz finished fourth.
Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State