Making the most of it
Eagle players, fans get full experience at state tourney.
Preschool children from Sue Johnson’s Babes in Toyland hold a sign they colored for the Eagle girls to see as they left town on their way to Lincoln last week. Students and residents waved and cheered as the bus carried the Brady girls out of town for their first-ever trip to the state basketball tournament.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly