Making the most of it
Eagle players, fans get full experience at state tourney.
Preschool children from Sue Johnson’s Babes in Toyland hold a sign they colored for the Eagle girls to see as they left town on their way to Lincoln last week. Students and residents waved and cheered as the bus carried the Brady girls out of town for their first-ever trip to the state basketball tournament.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays