Brecken Max Carlson - February 17, 2010
To Justin and Andrea Carlson of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Feb. 14, 2010, at Kearney, a son, Brecken Max, weighing six pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kaden, and a sister, Aliyah.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Char Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Jerrard and Donna K. Barriere of British Columbia, Canada.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg, Vivene DeRosario of Victory, British Columbia, and Garlene Brown of England.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook