Brecken Max Carlson - February 17, 2010
To Justin and Andrea Carlson of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Feb. 14, 2010, at Kearney, a son, Brecken Max, weighing six pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kaden, and a sister, Aliyah.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Char Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Jerrard and Donna K. Barriere of British Columbia, Canada.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg, Vivene DeRosario of Victory, British Columbia, and Garlene Brown of England.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life