Arthur Jeffrey Holsten - March 03, 2010
To Jeff and Mandy Holsten of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Arthur Jeffrey, weighing six pounds, 15.5 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Chris and Jaxon, and a sister, Allyson.
Paternal grandparent is Linda Holsten of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Bruce and Verla Montey of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Paul and Bert Pedersen of Cozad, and Eileen Montey of Lexington.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president