Arthur Jeffrey Holsten - March 03, 2010
To Jeff and Mandy Holsten of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Arthur Jeffrey, weighing six pounds, 15.5 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Chris and Jaxon, and a sister, Allyson.
Paternal grandparent is Linda Holsten of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Bruce and Verla Montey of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Paul and Bert Pedersen of Cozad, and Eileen Montey of Lexington.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite