Arthur Jeffrey Holsten - March 03, 2010
To Jeff and Mandy Holsten of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Arthur Jeffrey, weighing six pounds, 15.5 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Chris and Jaxon, and a sister, Allyson.
Paternal grandparent is Linda Holsten of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Bruce and Verla Montey of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Paul and Bert Pedersen of Cozad, and Eileen Montey of Lexington.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout