Arthur Jeffrey Holsten - March 03, 2010
To Jeff and Mandy Holsten of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Arthur Jeffrey, weighing six pounds, 15.5 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Chris and Jaxon, and a sister, Allyson.
Paternal grandparent is Linda Holsten of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Bruce and Verla Montey of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Paul and Bert Pedersen of Cozad, and Eileen Montey of Lexington.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.