Arthur Jeffrey Holsten - March 03, 2010
To Jeff and Mandy Holsten of Gothenburg, on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Arthur Jeffrey, weighing six pounds, 15.5 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Chris and Jaxon, and a sister, Allyson.
Paternal grandparent is Linda Holsten of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Bruce and Verla Montey of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Paul and Bert Pedersen of Cozad, and Eileen Montey of Lexington.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23