Monte LaVerne Durner - March 03, 2010
To Austin and Myriah Durner of Cozad, on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Monte LaVerne, weighing eight pound, 13 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Montana.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Dee Durner of Gothenburg, and Patty Durner of Gering. Maternal grandparents are Gary and Norma Yeutter of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Rita Adams of Overton, Merle and Evelyn Durner of Wellfleet, and Arlene Yeutter of Cozad.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant