Monte LaVerne Durner - March 03, 2010
To Austin and Myriah Durner of Cozad, on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Monte LaVerne, weighing eight pound, 13 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Montana.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Dee Durner of Gothenburg, and Patty Durner of Gering. Maternal grandparents are Gary and Norma Yeutter of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Rita Adams of Overton, Merle and Evelyn Durner of Wellfleet, and Arlene Yeutter of Cozad.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price