Monte LaVerne Durner - March 03, 2010
To Austin and Myriah Durner of Cozad, on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Monte LaVerne, weighing eight pound, 13 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Montana.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Dee Durner of Gothenburg, and Patty Durner of Gering. Maternal grandparents are Gary and Norma Yeutter of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Rita Adams of Overton, Merle and Evelyn Durner of Wellfleet, and Arlene Yeutter of Cozad.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout