Sophie Layne Ummel - March 03, 2010
To Jerry and Amber Ummel of Gothenburg, on Monday, March 1, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Sophie Layne, weighing seven pounds, 1.6 ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Mylah.
Paternal grandparents are Rich Ummel of Ness City, KS, and Cynthia Ummel of Solomon, KS. Maternal grandparent is Connie Willis of Benkelman.
Great-grandparents include Genevieve Willis of Benkelman, Dora Mae Rose of St. Francis, KS, and Shirley Mauch of Ness City.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics