Austin Matthew Feik - March 17, 2010
To Matt and Alison Feik of Cozad on Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2010, at the Cozad Hospital, a son, Austin Matthew, weighing eight pounds, four ounces, and was 22 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Bryant.
Grandparents are Karla Bryant and Cedric Bryant, both of Gothenburg, Marsha Feik and the late Michael Feik of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Lola Heins of Gothenburg, Doug and Harla Gruber of Cozad, and Charlotte Kirkpatrick of Lexington.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney