Austin Matthew Feik - March 17, 2010
To Matt and Alison Feik of Cozad on Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2010, at the Cozad Hospital, a son, Austin Matthew, weighing eight pounds, four ounces, and was 22 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Bryant.
Grandparents are Karla Bryant and Cedric Bryant, both of Gothenburg, Marsha Feik and the late Michael Feik of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Lola Heins of Gothenburg, Doug and Harla Gruber of Cozad, and Charlotte Kirkpatrick of Lexington.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%