Lily Joy Peterson - March 17, 2010
To Casey and April Peterson of Gothenburg on Saturday, March 6, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Lily Joy. She weighed eight pound, two ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Darrell and Sally Klocke of Three Rivers, CA. Great-grandmother is Gloria Layland of Visalia, CA.
Paternal grandparents are Dan and Rhonda Peterson of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Alice Carlson and Duane and Lavonne Peterson, all of Gothenburg.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30