Ava Viola Anderson - April 14, 2010
To Bryce and Heidi Anderson of Paragould, AR, on Friday, March 26, 2010, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro, AR, a daughter, Ava Viola, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Britt and Jo Anderson and Pat and Deb Hecox, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Wes Anderson and the late Dorris Anderson of Gothenburg, the late Lloyd and Viola Johnson of Plainview, Betty Rieker and the late Leonard Rieker of Farnam, and the late Robert Hecox, Phyllis Hecox Ackerman, and Richard Ackerman of Gothenburg.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship