Ava Viola Anderson - April 14, 2010
To Bryce and Heidi Anderson of Paragould, AR, on Friday, March 26, 2010, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro, AR, a daughter, Ava Viola, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Britt and Jo Anderson and Pat and Deb Hecox, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Wes Anderson and the late Dorris Anderson of Gothenburg, the late Lloyd and Viola Johnson of Plainview, Betty Rieker and the late Leonard Rieker of Farnam, and the late Robert Hecox, Phyllis Hecox Ackerman, and Richard Ackerman of Gothenburg.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite