Ava Viola Anderson - April 14, 2010
To Bryce and Heidi Anderson of Paragould, AR, on Friday, March 26, 2010, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro, AR, a daughter, Ava Viola, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Britt and Jo Anderson and Pat and Deb Hecox, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Wes Anderson and the late Dorris Anderson of Gothenburg, the late Lloyd and Viola Johnson of Plainview, Betty Rieker and the late Leonard Rieker of Farnam, and the late Robert Hecox, Phyllis Hecox Ackerman, and Richard Ackerman of Gothenburg.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president