Ava Viola Anderson - April 14, 2010
To Bryce and Heidi Anderson of Paragould, AR, on Friday, March 26, 2010, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro, AR, a daughter, Ava Viola, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Britt and Jo Anderson and Pat and Deb Hecox, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Wes Anderson and the late Dorris Anderson of Gothenburg, the late Lloyd and Viola Johnson of Plainview, Betty Rieker and the late Leonard Rieker of Farnam, and the late Robert Hecox, Phyllis Hecox Ackerman, and Richard Ackerman of Gothenburg.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC