Ava Viola Anderson - April 14, 2010
To Bryce and Heidi Anderson of Paragould, AR, on Friday, March 26, 2010, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro, AR, a daughter, Ava Viola, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Britt and Jo Anderson and Pat and Deb Hecox, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Wes Anderson and the late Dorris Anderson of Gothenburg, the late Lloyd and Viola Johnson of Plainview, Betty Rieker and the late Leonard Rieker of Farnam, and the late Robert Hecox, Phyllis Hecox Ackerman, and Richard Ackerman of Gothenburg.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite