Beckham Channing Catlett - May 05, 2010
To Joshua and Sarah Catlett of North Platte, on Sunday, May 2, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Beckham Channing, weighing eight pounds, nine ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Benttley and Brodey.
Paternal grandparents are Walter and Jolene Catlett of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Diana Woodill of North Platte, and John Woodill of Fond du Lac, WI.
Great-grandparents include Willard and Audrey Kilzer of Seward, Doris Spearow of Sidney, and Ray and Shirlee Woodill of Fond du Lac.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State