Beckham Channing Catlett - May 05, 2010
To Joshua and Sarah Catlett of North Platte, on Sunday, May 2, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Beckham Channing, weighing eight pounds, nine ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Benttley and Brodey.
Paternal grandparents are Walter and Jolene Catlett of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Diana Woodill of North Platte, and John Woodill of Fond du Lac, WI.
Great-grandparents include Willard and Audrey Kilzer of Seward, Doris Spearow of Sidney, and Ray and Shirlee Woodill of Fond du Lac.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president