Braxton John Freudenberg - May 12, 2010
To John and Connie Freudenberg of Lincoln on Wednesday, April 21, 2010, at Bryan LGH Hospital, a son, Braxton John, weighing eight pound, two ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Sean, and sisters, Stephanie, Amber and Kaitlyn.
Paternal grandparents are Rich and Kay Freudenberg of Wamsutter, WY. Maternal grandparents include Roger and Marilyn Bratten of Brady.
Great-grandmother is Marvel Freudenberg Moore of Gurley.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State