Braxton John Freudenberg - May 12, 2010
To John and Connie Freudenberg of Lincoln on Wednesday, April 21, 2010, at Bryan LGH Hospital, a son, Braxton John, weighing eight pound, two ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Sean, and sisters, Stephanie, Amber and Kaitlyn.
Paternal grandparents are Rich and Kay Freudenberg of Wamsutter, WY. Maternal grandparents include Roger and Marilyn Bratten of Brady.
Great-grandmother is Marvel Freudenberg Moore of Gurley.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite