Braxton John Freudenberg - May 12, 2010
To John and Connie Freudenberg of Lincoln on Wednesday, April 21, 2010, at Bryan LGH Hospital, a son, Braxton John, weighing eight pound, two ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Sean, and sisters, Stephanie, Amber and Kaitlyn.
Paternal grandparents are Rich and Kay Freudenberg of Wamsutter, WY. Maternal grandparents include Roger and Marilyn Bratten of Brady.
Great-grandmother is Marvel Freudenberg Moore of Gurley.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog