Braxton John Freudenberg - May 12, 2010
To John and Connie Freudenberg of Lincoln on Wednesday, April 21, 2010, at Bryan LGH Hospital, a son, Braxton John, weighing eight pound, two ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Sean, and sisters, Stephanie, Amber and Kaitlyn.
Paternal grandparents are Rich and Kay Freudenberg of Wamsutter, WY. Maternal grandparents include Roger and Marilyn Bratten of Brady.
Great-grandmother is Marvel Freudenberg Moore of Gurley.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%