Kambree Faith Martens - May 19, 2010
To Joshua and Sara Martens of Gothenburg on Friday, May 14, 2010, at St. Elizabeth’s Regional Medical Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Kambree Faith, born 15 weeks early, she weighed two pounds, and was 14-inches in length. She was welcomed by siblings Aalyah, Kaylee and Kassidee.
Grandparents are Kent and Karen Gutherless of North Platte and Daryl and Linda Ballheim of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Ivan and Mary Gutherless of Maxwell and Leta Larimore of Chandler, AZ.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%