Kambree Faith Martens - May 19, 2010
To Joshua and Sara Martens of Gothenburg on Friday, May 14, 2010, at St. Elizabeth’s Regional Medical Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Kambree Faith, born 15 weeks early, she weighed two pounds, and was 14-inches in length. She was welcomed by siblings Aalyah, Kaylee and Kassidee.
Grandparents are Kent and Karen Gutherless of North Platte and Daryl and Linda Ballheim of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Ivan and Mary Gutherless of Maxwell and Leta Larimore of Chandler, AZ.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together