Andrew Carsen Salomon - May 26, 2010
To Aaron and Niki Salomon of Gothenburg on Sunday, May 16, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Andrew Carsen, weighing eight pounds, five ounces, and was 21-inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Avery Paige.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Ann Salomon of Scottsbluff. Maternal grandparents are John and Deb Frates of Brule.
Great-grandfather is Clayton TenHulzen of Scottsbluff.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog