Andrew Carsen Salomon - May 26, 2010
To Aaron and Niki Salomon of Gothenburg on Sunday, May 16, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Andrew Carsen, weighing eight pounds, five ounces, and was 21-inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Avery Paige.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Ann Salomon of Scottsbluff. Maternal grandparents are John and Deb Frates of Brule.
Great-grandfather is Clayton TenHulzen of Scottsbluff.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite