Andrew Carsen Salomon - May 26, 2010
To Aaron and Niki Salomon of Gothenburg on Sunday, May 16, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Andrew Carsen, weighing eight pounds, five ounces, and was 21-inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Avery Paige.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Ann Salomon of Scottsbluff. Maternal grandparents are John and Deb Frates of Brule.
Great-grandfather is Clayton TenHulzen of Scottsbluff.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president