Caleb Richard Coleman - June 16, 2010
To Aaron and Sara Coleman of Gothenburg on Monday, May 31, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Caleb Richard, weighing six pounds, nine ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Dean and Melody Coleman of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Stewart of McCook.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Rita Polak of David City, Norine Stewart of North Platte, Melva Warren of Dunning, and Harold and Mildred Coleman of Merna.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates