Caleb Richard Coleman - June 16, 2010
To Aaron and Sara Coleman of Gothenburg on Monday, May 31, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Caleb Richard, weighing six pounds, nine ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Dean and Melody Coleman of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Stewart of McCook.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Rita Polak of David City, Norine Stewart of North Platte, Melva Warren of Dunning, and Harold and Mildred Coleman of Merna.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite