Caleb Richard Coleman - June 16, 2010
To Aaron and Sara Coleman of Gothenburg on Monday, May 31, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Caleb Richard, weighing six pounds, nine ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Dean and Melody Coleman of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Stewart of McCook.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Rita Polak of David City, Norine Stewart of North Platte, Melva Warren of Dunning, and Harold and Mildred Coleman of Merna.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins