Caleb Richard Coleman - June 16, 2010
To Aaron and Sara Coleman of Gothenburg on Monday, May 31, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Caleb Richard, weighing six pounds, nine ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Dean and Melody Coleman of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Stewart of McCook.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Rita Polak of David City, Norine Stewart of North Platte, Melva Warren of Dunning, and Harold and Mildred Coleman of Merna.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23