Reid Jeffrey Wahlgren - June 30, 2010
To Ross and Suzie Wahlgren of Gothenburg on Sunday, June 20, 2010, at the Methodist Hospital in Omaha, a son, Reid Jeffrey, weighing seven pounds, seven ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Casey and Grant.
Grandparents include Floyd and Marcy Wahlgren of Gothenburg, Tom and Donna Sevier of Seneca, and Rick and Bonnie Dale of Callaway. Great-grandmother is LaVina Sevier of Seneca.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500