Torrence James Cummings - July 07, 2010
To Mitchell and Amber Cummings of Wallace on Wednesday, June 16, 2010, at Perkins County Community Hospital in Grant, a son, Torrence James, weighing nine pounds, five ounces, and was 21 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by three brothers, Keegan, Alexander and Andrew.
Grandparents are Bob and Anita Cummings of Grant, and Lee and Janice Koubek of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Betty and the late George Cummings of Wallace, the late Ray Henry and JoAnne Sexton of Mullen, the late Raymond and Maxine Koubek of Arnold, and the late George and Laura Steer of Lincoln.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair