Trevin Waine Larsen - July 07, 2010
To Ted and Andrea (McMichael) Larsen of Lincoln on Wednesday, June 16, 2010, at Bryan LGH, a son, Trevin Waine, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Tanner and Tyler.
Grandparents are Marvin and Merril Jane McMichael of Gothenburg, and Delbert and Francie Larsen of Albuquerque, NM.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action