Trevin Waine Larsen - July 07, 2010
To Ted and Andrea (McMichael) Larsen of Lincoln on Wednesday, June 16, 2010, at Bryan LGH, a son, Trevin Waine, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Tanner and Tyler.
Grandparents are Marvin and Merril Jane McMichael of Gothenburg, and Delbert and Francie Larsen of Albuquerque, NM.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State