Trevin Waine Larsen - July 07, 2010
To Ted and Andrea (McMichael) Larsen of Lincoln on Wednesday, June 16, 2010, at Bryan LGH, a son, Trevin Waine, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Tanner and Tyler.
Grandparents are Marvin and Merril Jane McMichael of Gothenburg, and Delbert and Francie Larsen of Albuquerque, NM.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST