Harper Karré Steenken - August 18, 2010
To Tyler and Anslee (Ostergard) Steenken of Lincoln, on Thursday, July 29, 2010, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Harper Karré, weighing six pounds, and was 19 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents include Rodger and Jan Steenken and Linda and Randy Sox, all of Wisner.
Maternal grandparents are Ron and Kayleen Ostergard of Gothenburg.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president