Harper Karré Steenken - August 18, 2010
To Tyler and Anslee (Ostergard) Steenken of Lincoln, on Thursday, July 29, 2010, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Harper Karré, weighing six pounds, and was 19 inches in length.
Paternal grandparents include Rodger and Jan Steenken and Linda and Randy Sox, all of Wisner.
Maternal grandparents are Ron and Kayleen Ostergard of Gothenburg.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some