Jasper Leo Matthies - August 25, 2010
To Jeromy and Jenna Matthies of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 20, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jasper Leo, weighing six pounds, seven ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Jacob, and sisters, Elizabeth, Jourdan and Elayna.
Paternal grandparents are Pat Matthies of Callaway, and Jack and Debbie Matthies of Brunning. Maternal grandparents are Don and Debbie Brosius of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Ronnie and Sharron Bean of Arnold, and Shirley Schoenrock of Callaway.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates