Jasper Leo Matthies - August 25, 2010
To Jeromy and Jenna Matthies of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 20, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jasper Leo, weighing six pounds, seven ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Jacob, and sisters, Elizabeth, Jourdan and Elayna.
Paternal grandparents are Pat Matthies of Callaway, and Jack and Debbie Matthies of Brunning. Maternal grandparents are Don and Debbie Brosius of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Ronnie and Sharron Bean of Arnold, and Shirley Schoenrock of Callaway.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite