Bella RaeLynn Gibbs - September 08, 2010
To Levi and Lindsey Gibbs of North Platte on Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Bella RaeLynn, weighing seven pounds, two ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Gunner.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Deb Gibbs of North platte. Maternal grandparents are Darwin and Denise Ehlers of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Barb Ehlers of Gothenburg, Jack and Louisa Schaeffer and Donna Gibbs, all of North Platte.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president