Bella RaeLynn Gibbs - September 08, 2010
To Levi and Lindsey Gibbs of North Platte on Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Bella RaeLynn, weighing seven pounds, two ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Gunner.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Deb Gibbs of North platte. Maternal grandparents are Darwin and Denise Ehlers of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Barb Ehlers of Gothenburg, Jack and Louisa Schaeffer and Donna Gibbs, all of North Platte.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC