Natalie Ann Hengen - September 08, 2010
To Dave and Della Hengen of Gothenburg on Thursday, Aug. 12, 2010, at Kearney, a daughter, Natalie Ann. She weighed eight pounds, eight ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Ronald and Betty Marlin of Gothenburg and Frank Hengen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Clifford and Marilyn Brock and Burton and Linda Slack, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lila Brooks of Cozad, Gloria Marlin and Hariet Oberg, both of Gothenburg.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State