Natalie Ann Hengen - September 08, 2010
To Dave and Della Hengen of Gothenburg on Thursday, Aug. 12, 2010, at Kearney, a daughter, Natalie Ann. She weighed eight pounds, eight ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Ronald and Betty Marlin of Gothenburg and Frank Hengen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Clifford and Marilyn Brock and Burton and Linda Slack, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lila Brooks of Cozad, Gloria Marlin and Hariet Oberg, both of Gothenburg.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president