Lorelie Jo Sitorius - September 15, 2010
To Josh and Megan Sitorius of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 10, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Lorelie Jo, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Chandler.
Paternal grandparents are Raymond and Mary Sitorius of Wray, CO. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Frances McClellen of Gothenburg.
Grand-grandparents include Lyle and Charlett Sitorius of Brady, and Stan and Rosemary Fecht of Ogallala.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite